Le Bonbon Sustainably Increases
Organic Traffic with Incremys
Positioned on Google’s
first page for
Popular French lifestyle website
- Created in 2009, Le Bonbon offers both a free monthly lifestyle print magazine and a website. The website has over 2.5 million unique visitors every month.
- Widely recognized for its trend forecasting, the website is the place to go for the latest news and lifestyle tips, as well as recommendations for the best things to do in every major city in France.
- Sustainably increase organic traffic
- Be less dependant on social media for website traffic
- Process-ize SEO content production
- Know exactly what content readers are searching for via Google
Closed loop SEO content campaign management
Sustainably Growing Organic Traffic
In order to be less dependant on social media for acquiring traffic, Le Bonbon looked to SEO to grow its organic traffic.
Managing SEO Content like Other Marketing Channels
Eliminating Guesswork from Content Creation
Based on this probability, plus other strategic factors such as volume, Le Bonbon can build a data-driven content calendar. The company has been able to discover hidden content opportunities where there is little competition, but high demand, enabling them to increase their organic traffic.
Creating Valuable Content That Gets Found
For every article, Incremys’ AI-powered editorial assistant structures Le Bonbon’s editorial procedures by suggesting relevant topics. Once the article is published, the AI gives Le Bonbon an SEO score based on technical and semantic aspects such as keyword density and article length, and tells them if they have respected the relevant topics. This ensures that the team consistently writes engaging content that people will find.
Plan, Execute, Measure, Repeat
Incremys’ intuitive results dashboards mean that Le Bonbon can easily understand the impact of their publications on revenue. Since the beginning of 2018, the company has published 200 publications with Incremys, which has led to them being positioned on Google’s first page for over 2,650 search queries, generating considerable organic traffic. Incremys publications are widening the media’s reader base — 70% of Incremys traffic represents new visitors.