Incremys wins Bronze in the Brand Content category!
For our first participation in the 2018 E-Commerce Trophies, Incremys won Bronze in the “Brand Content” category.
“We are pleased to announce that the Incremys teams have been rewarded as part of the 2018 E-Commerce Awards thanks to the results we have obtained on the photovoltaic industry”
— Iban Touchet, CEO, Incremys
• Business: launch of the photovoltaic offer
• Objective: to make our client an opinion leader on the entire digital customer journey of B2C photovoltaics
• Starting point: no SEO position on photovoltaic and a difficult competitive environment
• Photovoltaic SEO industry analysis
• Data-driven construction of the editorial strategy and choice of 50 keywords by client teams
• Wrote and published 50 articles on the site
• 350 Google Top 3 keywords for > 15 months
• 700 Google Top 10 keywords for > 15 months
• 15 Top 10 keywords per article published!
• These results are verifiable in the SEMrush tracking tool
On the occasion of the 2018 edition of the E-Commerce Awards, Incremys presented its work on the photovoltaic industry.
Following the launch of its photovoltaic offer, our client needed to stimulate traffic to its site and transform it into a lead generator. The objective was to become an opinion leader on the entire digital photovoltaic B2C customer journey, by publishing only 50 targeted articles.
Use Incremys to build a content strategy using data and define an optimal editorial calendar according to budgetary constraints. The project took place in 3 stages: analysis of the SEO photovoltaic industry, construction of the editorial strategy using data, writing and publication of 50 articles on the site.
Innovative nature of the approach:
Our client used Incremys SEO campaign management solution to plan, execute and measure the ROI of their SEO campaign with the same rigor and predictability as their other digital channels. Incremys smart algorithms calculated the probability of the domain getting to the first page of Google if they produced relevant content on a given keyword. Thanks to this statistical predictive, the teams defined the editorial strategy that suited them best, depending on the risk but also on their marketing and legal constraints. Then, Incremys AI provided writers with step-by-step instructions to help them maximize the relevance and SEO performance of their content so they could focus on what they do best: writing quality content.
At each stage of the digital customer journey, from intent to purchase, B2C prospects in France are directed neutrally by Google to the target domain that has become a source of authority.
SEMrush monitoring of the project shows that the domain worked on is present on the 1st page of Google for >350 Top 3 keywords and >700 Top 10 keywords, thanks to only 50 Incremys publications.